Link your Roku device
To activate roku streaming device enter roku link code, 5-letter/number code that looks like “XD12G.” (That is just an example, every Roku has a different code.) Roku will ask you to log in if you already have a Roku account or to create a free account by entering a username and password. That account will allow you to easily set up new Roku link players just by logging in.
Where to find your Roku link code?
- A browser is required to facilitate access to any roku account, so at first open your web browser.
- Login your roku account by providing required details.
- Then, go to player section to retrieve the link code.
- Once getting the roku link code, open Link your Roku device.
- Enter Roku activation code in the link section on Roku.
Steps to create Roku aaccount
- Open roku link official site in a browser.
- In Sign-up section, create your Roku account by entering a valid email id and password.
- Its recommended putting a strong, secure password to create a Roku account. You can include one Special Character as (@,#,$,%,&,*) in your password*
How do I activate my Roku?
- Once you obtain the roku code link, make a note of it.
- Now use your laptop or smartphone to visit the link “roku com link”.
- After you visit this link, simply enter roku activation code at the space given on the website and click on “submit”.
- The codes will take a few seconds to verify, once done, you will get a popup indication of successful linking of the account across the devices.
- The process to Activate Roku is completed successfully.
Steps for updating your Roku device
- Step 1 – Choose the home button on your roku remote to update roku.
- Step 2 – Go to the menu option and select settings.
- Step 3 – Choose the system option in system update.
- Step 4 – Select the Check Now option and click the OK button.
- Step 4 – At last, it will automatically check for new software.